lunes, 24 de agosto de 2009

cambia a negativo e interrogativo

A=Henry is a big boy
N=Henry is NOT a big boy
I=is Henry a big boy?

A=Mary is a girl
N=Mary is NOT a girl
I=is Mary a girl?

A=Fred is a student
N=Fred is NOT a student
I=is Fred a student?

A=Mr. Jones is in the classroom
N=Mr. Jones is NOT in the classroom
I=is Mr. Jones in the classroom?

A=This is a window
N=This is NOT a window
I=is this a window?

A=This is a box
N=This is NOT a box
I=is this a box?

A=This boy is big
N=This box is NOT big
I=is this box big?

A=This boy is Mike
N=This boy is NOT Mike
I=is this boy Mike?

A=This book is on my desk
N=This book is NOT on my desk
I=is this book on my desk?

A=There is a store in the corner
N=There is NOT a store in the corner
I=is there a store in the corner?

1 comentario: